Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kids are wonderful!


Funny things happen every day when you have kids. It's always something new every day. No matter how your day is going they can sure put a smile on your face just by saying a few words, or saying nothing at all. My son Bryce who is almost 3 he says and does the funnest things.
A few months ago I took his socks and shoes off and he had lint between his toes and I said you have toe jam and ever since he has been obsessed with it and taking his shoes and socks off all the time and saying "mom Brycie got toe jam" and he inspects every toe like ten times. So now i call him inspector toe jam. And he also just figured out that when someone says I love you that you don't say K, he now says I love you too, and it is the cutest thing i have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment